I am one of those “easier the better” and “the less pieces to trace/cut the better” seamstresses.
So I wanted to challenge myself in my “time off” from diaper sewing to do something more complicated, with more then 2 pattern pieces, and something I wouldnt skimp on the details.
This is the Ottobre 3/04 #11 “Jacket” *wow what a simple name for this project, lol*
Made with Pink Fleece and trimmed with tiny pink/green floral knit. Buttoned up with cute white flower buttons! This pattern even has a COLLAR, POCKETS and BINDING which I DID!!!! WOW I have impressed myself, lol.
Thanks for looking!
And a tiny “NO TV update” We made it through the day with out one beg for the TV. Today we:
- Played Candyland TWICE! *we have owned the game for 5 plus years, played it maybe once*
- Taught the kids how to play RUMMY! *to be continued tomorrow night as we ran out of time to reach 500 points before bed time*
- Started Homeschooling back up and this took every bit of our morning.
- The kids put away their own clothes, emptied and loaded the dishwasher
- And they each received approx 30 minutes of Computer time.
- The rest of the time they played Legos, dug in the sandbox *for a short 15 minutes as it was COLD today*, setup a farm in the living room with the new grain bins/building/tractor set. And several other things!
We had a blast today!