Hey All! Things have been crazy around here! I wont go into the details as I know I would just BORE you to tears 😉 I finally got around to finishing Doodle bags and Cases for my upcoming shows that have been cut for WEEKS!! Here are some pics!
A few things missing but most of it is there so far! I ran out of legal pads for cases, DOH!
Also, I am making a list of things to start on for the kids for Christmas! Hoping I can make this list, check it twice and have plenty of goodies under the tree for the kids that I didnt have to buy!! Woohoo!!
Start of the list:
- New snow/ski masks for all!
- Boys love their boxers I made them last year in their stockings, so definately a few of those for each!
- Few pairs of Flannel PJ pants, last years are getting short
- Custom DS holder for each of the boys
- Custom Sketch/Artist Case for my dear daughter
OK I am sure I will add things to the list later as I think of more 😉
And for my next challenge and solicitation of ideas, I want the kids to be able to handmake gifts this year as well. I am searching for things they can do that will be special but USABLE! I know I love handmade picture, but it soon gets put away or wrinkled, lost, forgotten in a chest, etc… so Please share some ideas of things could make this year for family! They are 5, 9, and 10. 😀
Peace and cant wait to hear from you all!
Tags: handmade holidays