Hey all! Just wanted to list some of my favorite saved tutorial links for gift ideas!! Hope you find them all very useful!
- Black Apple Doll – quite detailed but worth it. It is a great pattern with a wonderful outcome!
- Craft Apron – this pattern is for a small half apron that ties that can also be made into a childrens size or a mans toolbelt or little boys toolbelt for play!!
- Baby Fleece Booties – I havent personally tried this pattern but it was on my to-do list that never got done, lol.
- Drawstring Bags – These bags could be made in about ANY size. So you could use them for gift bags, laundry bags, etc.
- Tissue Box Cover – So simple to look at, but so glad she took the guess work out of the pattern for me..
- Fabric Basket – Cute basket with handles
- Pocket Tissue holder – so simple and cute!
Those are just a few I thought you might enjoy!!